What is Netflix?
Netflix streams titles on different devices
Netflix is a subscription-based streaming service that allows members to watch TV shows and movies without any ads on an internet-connected device.
You can also download TV shows and movies to your iOS, Android or Windows 10 devices and enjoy offline viewing.
If you are a registered member with us and would like to learn more about using Netflix, please visit Get started with Netflix.
TV Shows and Movies on Netflix
Rows of tilted images show the various TV shows and movies streaming on Download Netflix
The Netflix content available varies from region to region and may change over time. You can watch a wide variety of Netflix originals, award-winning movies, TV shows, documentaries, and more.
And the more you watch, the better Netflix recommends TV shows and movies we think you’ll like.
Supported devices to install the Netflix apk
Some Netflix supported devices are ranked from top to bottom
You can enjoy watching Netflix content on any device that is connected to the Internet and has the Netflix app installed; Such as: Smart TVs, game consoles, streaming media players, set-top boxes, smartphones or tablets. You can also watch Netflix content on a computer using an Internet browser. See system requirements for internet browser compatibility, and check out our recommendations for internet speeds for the best viewing experience.
Need help setting up? Search the Customer Service Center for the manufacturer of the device you are using.
Note: Some devices come pre-installed with the Netflix app, otherwise you may have to download the Netflix app on your device. Netflix app features may vary by device.
Types of plans and subscriptions in the Netflix app
Netflix offers plans that let you watch on either one, two, or 4 devices simultaneously.
Each Netflix plan limits how many devices you can watch Netflix content on simultaneously and whether you prefer to watch in Standard Definition (SD), High Definition (HD), or Ultra High Definition (UHD).
You can compare plans and prices to determine which plan is right for you. You can easily change or cancel your plan online at any time.
How does Netflix work?
First, you have to subscribe to the service, which is paid monthly, and at the beginning of your subscription, you get a free month. The service works through the Netflix application on various operating systems and devices or any Internet browser.
Netflix works on a wide range of devices that we will mention at the end of the article. You can browse through movies and series by their ratings and then choose any of them to show you a glimpse of the movie, its duration, year of production, ratings, and more. And you can add it to your watch list to watch it.
Perhaps the most prominent feature of the series that is shown on Netflix compared to satellite channels is that Netflix publishes episodes of each season in full instead of waiting for the next week to show you a new episode of your favorite series. And of course, you can pause, forward and rewind and even share on social networks what you’re watching and more.
Getting started with the Netflix app
- Follow these simple steps to start watching Netflix today:
- Visit netflix.com/signup.
- Choose the plan that’s right for you.
- Create an account by entering your email address and creating a password.
- Enter the payment method. As a Netflix member, you will be charged a subscription fee once a month on the date you sign up.
Looking for the most talked about TV shows and movies from around the world? They’re all on Netflix.
We’ve got award-winning series, movies, documentaries, and stand-up specials. And with the mobile app, you get Netflix while you travel, commute, or just take a break.
What you’ll love about Netflix:
• We add TV shows and movies all the time. Browse new titles or search for your favorites, and stream videos right on your device.
• The more you watch, the better Netflix gets at recommending TV shows and movies you’ll love.
• Create up to five profiles for an account. Profiles give different members of your household their own personalized Netflix.
• Enjoy a safe watching experience just for kids with family-friendly entertainment.
• Preview quick videos of our series and movies and get notifications for new episodes and releases.
• Save your data. Download titles to your mobile device and watch offline, wherever you are.
For complete terms and conditions, please visit
For privacy statement, please visit http://www.netflix.com/privacy