Adobe Acrobat Reader: Edit PDF Download Adobe Acrobat Reader: PDF Viewer for Android with direct link Adobe Reader XI is the official PDF reader It is integrated with most web browsers and allows you to easily print, annotate and share documents.
Download Adobe Acrobat Reader: PDF Viewer for Android with a direct link
- There are other alternatives to Adobe Acrobat Reader: PDF Viewer for Android such as Sumatra PDf and Foxit Reader.
- A major benefit of Adobe Reader is international coverage and warranty published in more than 30 languages and countries.
Everything you need to read PDF
The classic Adobe Reader tools have not changed. From the magnifying glass to the editing tools and reading features on all types of browsers.
The developers have added new and updated annotation functionality that simplifies the tasks of highlighting text or adding notes.With Protected Mode and other security measures, it’s now much safer to fill out forms and open PDF documents with complex objects.
The new Adobe Reader XI Protected Mode also includes features that protect your data.
With the share option, you can email the document via the Adobe SendNow service.
Also, by integrating Adobe Reader with online com services.
You can take advantage of some interesting functions, although you will need an online account.
Adobe Acrobat Reader: PDF Viewer for Android is Easier to Use
- Compared to older versions, Adobe Reader XI is distinguished by its simple interface that displays only the basic elements.
- To access all the other functions, all you have to do is open the panels or menus.
- Adobe Reader XI supports different reading modes, such as full screen mode or normal mode.
- This means that you can use it even with a touch screen. Likewise, all the different features are very straightforward.
- Adobe Reader XI has improved a lot since version 9 – it’s a PDF reader that’s light enough to compete with other alternative readers.
- On the other hand, it is still somewhat cumbersome, especially for older computers, and the integration with browsers is not as good as it should be.
- Sometimes it is better to turn to already built-in readers.
- As an alternative within the Adobe family, you can also check out Adobe Acrobat Pro DC.
- This option is specially recommended for professional users and designers who also want to edit and apply various changes and improvements to any pdf document.
Adobe Acrobat Reader is an essential tool
The fastest, most reliable and simple, Adobe Reader XI is an essential tool if you need to open and print PDF documents frequently, and with full screen reading mode you can enjoy PDF files even on smaller screens.
After downloading Adobe Acrobat Reader: PDF Viewer for Android with a direct link, you will discover that the latest version is a regular quarterly update that provides security mitigation, feature improvements, and bug fixes.
Do you need to work with documents on the go? Get the Adobe Acrobat Reader mobile app, the world’s most trusted PDF viewer, with more than 635 million installs. Store your files online and read PDF files anywhere with this leading, free PDF reader and file manager. You can also view, share, annotate, and add e-signatures to PDF documents.
With a premium subscription you can use Acrobat Reader as a PDF editor to edit text and images, a PDF converter to export to and from PDF, or use other advanced features to create PDFs, combine PDF documents, organize PDFs, and more.
Adobe Acrobat Reader VIEW AND PRINT PDFs
• Open and view PDFs with the free Adobe PDF viewer app.
• Choose Single Page or Continuous scroll mode.
• Help save battery with dark mode.
• Print documents directly from your device.
READ PDFs MORE EASILY
• Get the best PDF reading experience with Liquid Mode.
• Content in your PDF document reflows to fit your screen.
• Use the Liquid Mode outline for quick navigation.
• Search to find text fast in your PDF documents.
SHARE PDFs AND COLLABORATE
• Share files for commenting or viewing.
• Collect comments from multiple people in one file online.
• Speed document reviews by responding to each other’s comments.
• Receive activity notifications for files you’ve shared.
• Add PDF notes and comments, including sticky notes and highlights.
• Write on PDF documents by adding text or drawings.
• Share a file with others to collect all comments in one place.
• Subscribe to edit text and images directly in your PDF.
• Fix a typo or add a paragraph with the paid PDF editor feature.
• Add, delete, or rotate an image with your upgraded Acrobat PDF app.
FILL AND SIGN FORMS
• Easily fill in PDF forms with the form filler feature.
• E-sign documents using your finger or stylus.
STORE AND MANAGE FILES
• Sign in to your free account to store and access files across devices.
• Access all your files by linking online storage accounts, like Microsoft OneDrive, Dropbox, or Google Drive.
• Star files to quickly open your most important or favorite documents.
CONNECT TO GOOGLE DRIVE
• Connect your Google Drive account to access PDFs and other files with ease.
• View, share, and star Google Drive files directly in Acrobat Reader.
• Create, edit, combine, compress, and export Google Drive files with a subscription.
WORK WITH SCANNED DOCUMENTS
• Access scanned PDFs that you’ve captured using the free Adobe Scan app.
• Open your scans in Adobe Acrobat Reader to fill, sign, comment, and share.
Subscribe for even more PDF power. Subscriptions work across mobile and web.
• Edit text and images right in your PDF document (mobile only).
• Combine files into one PDF file and organize pages.
• Create PDF files from documents or images.
• Export PDFs to Microsoft Word, Excel, or PowerPoint.
• Compress PDF files to reduce file size.
• Protect PDF documents by adding passwords.
The Acrobat Reader mobile app is designed to work with customers who have Enterprise Mobility Management (EMM) enabled.
Terms & Conditions:
Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The Adobe Acrobat Reader PDF creator and document editor app puts your office in your pocket. View, annotate, fill, sign, and share PDF files with the free Adobe PDF reader. Convert JPG files to PDF format, create and sign fillable PDF forms, and add your e-signature to shared documents. Working with PDF documents has never been so easy.